Samsung QND-7020R IP Dome CCTV in Detail
As part of the Wisenet Q series, Samsung QND-7020R IP Dome Camera offers 4 Megapixel resolution and a built-in 3.6 mm fixed lens. The Inbuilt Power over ethernet ensures easy installation.QND-7020R Equipped with IK08-rated casing and a viewing angle of 111° which allows coverage of wide indoor areas. It offers20 frames per second (fps) and true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared illumination.
WDR [Wide dynamic range] in ND-7020R
Samsung QND-7020R IP Dome Camera in UAE equipped with WDR [Wide dynamic range] which enable this IP CCTV Camera to capture images at challenging light conditions. The WDR Function can compensate dark and light shadows and ensure objects are clearly visible.
Hall View Support in QND-7020R
Traditional videos with horizontal form focus on unnecessary edges of an area in vertical-shaped areas such as corridors, tunnels, and passages, causing losses regarding storage and bandwidth. With the visualization, Hallway view in SND-7020R creates images with an aspect ratio of 3: 4 and 9:16, which results in videos with portrait orientation that They maximize the quality of the image in narrow areas.
LDC support (Lens Distortion Correction) in Samsung QND-7020R
Samsung SQND-7020R in Dubai also include LDC support (Lens Distortion Correction). Lens Distortion typically appears in videos causing straight lines close to the edge to curve outwards. With Lens Distortion Correction technology, available on the WiseNet Lite series, imperfections in images are easily repaired.
The Audio Support in QND-7020R enable the users to listen to activity occurring close to the camera via the built-in microphone. Along with Motion detection, Tampering, Defocus detection and Audio detection alarms the QND-7020R CCTV Camera ensure a high level of security for your premises.
- Capable of delivering 4-megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps or 2MP resolution at a full frame rate
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 20m maximum IR range
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- 3.6mm (81° angle of view)
- WiseStream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- Alarm signaling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Built-in microphone supports one-way audio and allows users to listen to activity in the scene
- Improved image clarity in difficult light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimized for monitoring narrow areas
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Onboard storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Support for H.265 compression format offers further reductions in bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Handy remote access to the camera using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS or Android
- Downloadable SmartViewer recording software provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE consumption: 6.5 W , Max 5.43W (12V DC)
- Dimensions: Ø110 x 86mm