Samsung QNO-6030R in Detail
Samsung QNO-6030R is IR Bullet camera with 2-megapixel resolution and 2.8mm Fixed Lens. It offers maximum 30fps at 2MP Resolution. QNO-6030R support H.265, H.264, MJPEG Video codec. The H.265 encoding reduces the bandwidth and storage requirements to almost 50%. It also supports wisestream smart codec encoding. These features are aiming to reduce bitrates to new lows.
Hanwha Techwin developed WiseStream technology which allows users to reduce overall data size while maintaining high-quality video. Hanwha Techwin WiseStream is an advanced video compression technology based on movement analytics. The benefit is maintained video quality at reduced data sizes. WiseStream works with both H.264 and H.265 but provides more efficiency
with H.265 codec.
The QNO6030R offer an IR viewable length 30meter and includes the features like Motion detection, Tampering, Defocus detection. These cameras are POE Equipped and also support Direct DC Input. Another advantage is the Audio Support. Audio codec support includes G.711 u-law / G.726 selectableG.726 (ADPCM) 8KHz, G.711 8KHz, and G.726.
Samsung QNO-6030R Specification
- Max. 2M (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Built-in 6mm fixed lens
- Max. [email protected] resolutions (H.265/H.264)
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec supported, Multiple streaming
- Motion detection, Tampering, Defocus detection
- micro SD (128GB) memory slot, PoE / 12V DC
- IR viewable length 30m, IP66, IK10
- Hallway view, WiseStream support
- LDC support (Lens Distortion Correction)